engagée notice | GDPR and private data
Please read the below Privacy Notice to find out how and when we process your personal data. Respecting your privacy and being transparent on how we collect and use your data is important to us.
- engagée (é) (“we, us, ours”) has reviewed data management processes, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting personal data.
- It applies to personal data provided to us, both by individuals themselves or by third parties.
- We keep this Privacy Notice under regular review. It was last updated on 02/04/2019.
- This Privacy Notice aims to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
- engagée is registered as an association (ZVR-Nr: 807011148 ISSN 2413-4279) and is the entity that determines how and why your personal data is processed.
- Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
- We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
- We may collect, use, store personal data about you such as: Your name and contact details;
- The names and other details about third parties who are involved in the issues we are helping you with;
- The context in which we first received your contact details.
How we use your personal data
- Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a customer and to manage our relationship with you.
- To help you with your enquiry.
- To notify you about upcoming events.
- The personal data you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you, and will not be passed onto unauthorized third parties without your explicit consent.
- Online payments on our website are handled by PayPal and Powr, and engagée only stores enough information to refer to the payment method being used.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details set out below.
- Right to request access to your personal data;
- Right to request correction of your personal data;
- Right to request erasure of your personal data;
- Right to object to processing of your personal data;
- Right to request restriction of the processing your personal data;
- Right to request the transfer of your personal data; and
- Right to withdraw consent.
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or for any other question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org